1. ripe - adjective
· fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used; "ripe peaches"; "full-bodied mature wines"
2. ripe - adjective
· fully prepared or eager; "the colonists were ripe for revolution"
3. ripe - adjective
· most suitable or right for a particular purpose; "a good time to plant tomatoes"; "the right time to act"; "the time is ripe for great sociological changes"
4. ripe - adjective
· at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge; "a ripe mind"
5. ripe - adjective
· far along in time; "a man of advanced age"; "advanced in years"; "a ripe old age"; "the ripe age of 90"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.