1. riot - noun
· a public act of violence by an unruly mob
2. riot - noun
· a state of disorder involving group violence
3. riot - noun
· a joke that seems extremely funny
4. riot - noun
· a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
5. riot - verb
· take part in a riot; disturb the public peace by engaging in a riot; "Students were rioting everywhere in 1968"
6. riot - verb
· engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking; "They were out carousing last night"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.