1. reward - noun
· a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing; "the wages of sin is death"; "virtue is its own reward"
2. reward - noun
· payment made in return for a service rendered
3. reward - noun
· an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
4. reward - noun
· the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
5. reward - noun
· benefit resulting from some event or action; "it turned out to my advantage"; "reaping the rewards of generosity"
6. reward - verb
· bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers"; "The scout was rewarded for courageous action"
7. reward - verb
· strengthen and support with rewards; "Let's reinforce good behavior"
8. reward - verb
· act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.