Dictionary Results for reward|
1. reward - noun
· a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing; "the wages of sin is death"; "virtue is its own reward"
Synonym(s): wages, payoff
Hypernym(s): consequence, aftermath
2. reward - noun
· payment made in return for a service rendered
3. reward - noun
· an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
Hypernym(s): blessing, approval, approving
4. reward - noun
· the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
Hypernym(s): offer, offering
5. reward - noun
· benefit resulting from some event or action; "it turned out to my advantage"; "reaping the rewards of generosity"
Hypernym(s): benefit, welfare
6. reward - verb
· bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers"; "The scout was rewarded for courageous action"
Synonym(s): honor, honour
Hypernym(s): recognize, recognise
7. reward - verb
· strengthen and support with rewards; "Let's reinforce good behavior"
Hypernym(s): teach, learn, instruct
8. reward - verb
· act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
Synonym(s): repay, pay_back
Hypernym(s): act, move
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.