1. remove - verb
· remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
2. remove - verb
· remove from a position or an office
3. remove - verb
· dispose of; "Get rid of these old shoes!"; "The company got rid of all the dead wood"
4. remove - verb
· cause to leave; "The teacher took the children out of the classroom"
5. remove - verb
· shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes; "He removed his children to the countryside"; "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"; "remove a case to another court"
6. remove - verb
· go away or leave; "He absented himself"
7. remove - verb
· kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
8. remove - verb
· get rid of something abstract; "The death of her mother removed the last obstacle to their marriage"; "God takes away your sins"
9. removed - adjective
· separated in relationship by a given degree of descent; "a cousin once removed"
10. removed - adjective
· separate or apart in time; "distant events"; "the remote past or future"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.