1. remit - noun
· the topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with; "they set up a group with a remit to suggest ways for strengthening family life"
2. remit - noun
· (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
3. remit - verb
· send (money) in payment; "remit $25"
4. remit - verb
· hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
5. remit - verb
· release from (claims, debts, or taxes); "The taxes were remitted"
6. remit - verb
· refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
7. remit - verb
· forgive; "God will remit their sins"
8. remit - verb
· make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
9. remit - verb
· diminish or abate; "The pain finally remitted"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.