1. relay - noun
· the act of passing something along from one person or group to another; "the relay was successful"
2. relay - noun
· a crew of workers who relieve another crew
3. relay - noun
· a fresh team to relieve weary draft animals
4. relay - noun
· a race between teams; each member runs or swims part of the distance
5. relay - noun
· electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
6. relay - verb
· pass along; "Please relay the news to the villagers"
7. relay - verb
· control or operate by relay
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.