1. regulation - noun
· an authoritative rule
2. regulation - noun
· a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior; "it was his rule to take a walk before breakfast"; "short haircuts were the regulation"
3. regulation - noun
· the state of being controlled or governed
4. regulation - noun
· (embryology) the ability of an early embryo to continue normal development after its structure has been somehow damaged or altered
5. regulation - noun
· the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular
6. regulation - noun
· the act of controlling or directing according to rule; "fiscal regulations are in the hands of politicians"
7. regulation - adjective
· prescribed by or according to regulation; "regulation army equipment"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.