1. reek - verb
· have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"; "this passage smells of plagiarism"
2. reek - verb
· smell badly and offensively; "The building reeks of smoke"
3. reek - verb
· be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
4. reek - verb
· give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.; "Marshes reeking in the sun"
5. reeking - adjective
· wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears; "wiped his reeking neck"
6. reeking - adjective
· giving off a strong unpleasant smell
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.