1. reconcile - verb
· make (one thing) compatible with (another); "The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
2. reconcile - verb
· bring into consonance or accord; "harmonize one's goals with one's abilities"
3. reconcile - verb
· come to terms; "After some discussion we finally made up"
4. reconcile - verb
· accept as inevitable; "He resigned himself to his fate"
5. reconciled - adjective
· made compatible or consistent
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.