1. reciprocal - noun
· something (a term or expression or concept) that has an inverse relation to something else; "risk is the reciprocal of safety"
2. reciprocal - noun
· (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose product is 1: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2; the multiplicative inverse of 7 is 1/7
3. reciprocal - noun
· hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype
4. reciprocal - adjective
· concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return; "reciprocal aid"; "reciprocal trade"; "mutual respect"; "reciprocal privileges at other clubs"
5. reciprocal - adjective
· of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function; "the reciprocal ratio of a:b is b:a"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.