1. rebate - noun
· a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
2. rebate - noun
· a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
3. rebate - verb
· give a reduction in the price during a sale; "The store is rebating refrigerators this week"
4. rebate - verb
· cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
5. rebate - verb
· join with a rebate; "rebate the pieces of timber and stone"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.