1. rearing - noun
· the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
2. rearing - noun
· helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
3. rear - verb
· stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds; "The horse reared in terror"
4. rear - verb
· look after a child until it is an adult; "raise a family"; "bring up children"
5. rear - verb
· rise up; "The building rose before them"
6. rear - verb
· cause to rise up
7. rear - verb
· construct, build, or erect; "Raise a barn"
8. rearing - adjective
· rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile; "a lion rampant"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.