1. raven - verb
· obtain or seize by violence
2. raven - verb
· prey on or hunt for; "These mammals predate certain eggs"
3. raven - verb
· eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
4. raven - verb
· feed greedily; "The lions ravened the bodies"
5. ravening - adjective
· living by preying on other animals especially by catching living prey; "a predatory bird"; "the rapacious wolf"; "raptorial birds"; "ravening wolves"; "a vulturine taste for offal"
6. ravening - adjective
· excessively greedy and grasping; "a rapacious divorcee on the prowl"; "ravening creditors"; "paying taxes to voracious governments"
7. ravening - adjective
· devouring or craving food in great quantities; "edacious vultures"; "a rapacious appetite"; "ravenous as wolves"; "voracious sharks"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.