1. raven - noun
· large black bird with a straight bill and long wedge-shaped tail
2. raven - verb
· obtain or seize by violence
3. raven - verb
· prey on or hunt for; "These mammals predate certain eggs"
4. raven - verb
· eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
5. raven - verb
· feed greedily; "The lions ravened the bodies"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.