1. rattle - noun
· a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders); "the death rattle"
2. rattle - noun
· a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
3. rattle - noun
· loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail
4. rattle - verb
· make short successive sounds
5. rattle - verb
· shake and cause to make a rattling noise
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.