1. rarefy - verb
· lessen the density or solidity of; "The bones are rarefied"
2. rarefy - verb
· make more subtle or refined
3. rarefy - verb
· weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
4. rarefied - adjective
· having low density; "rare gasses"; "lightheaded from the rarefied mountain air"
5. rarefied - adjective
· of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style; "an exalted ideal"; "argue in terms of high-flown ideals"- Oliver Franks; "a noble and lofty concept"; "a grand purpose"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.