Dictionary Results for rapes|
1. rape - noun
· Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
Synonym(s): colza, Brassica_napus
2. rape - noun
· the act of despoiling a country in warfare
Hypernym(s): plundering, pillage, pillaging
3. rape - noun
· the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will
Synonym(s): violation, assault, ravishment
Hypernym(s): sexual_assault, sexual_abuse, sex_crime, sex_offense
4. rape - verb
· force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
Synonym(s): ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, dishonour, outrage
Hypernym(s): assail, assault, set_on, attack
5. rape - verb
· destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
Synonym(s): spoil, despoil, violate, plunder
Hypernym(s): destroy, ruin
6. rap - verb
· strike sharply; "rap him on the knuckles"
7. rap - verb
· make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
Synonym(s): tap, knock, pink
Hypernym(s): sound, go
8. rap - verb
· perform rap music
9. rap - verb
· talk volubly
Hypernym(s): talk, speak
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.