1. ramp - noun
· an inclined surface connecting two levels
2. ramp - noun
· North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
3. ramp - noun
· a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
4. ramp - verb
· behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
5. ramp - verb
· furnish with a ramp; "The ramped auditorium"
6. ramp - verb
· be rampant; "the lion is rampant in this heraldic depiction"
7. ramp - verb
· creep up -- used especially of plants; "The roses ramped over the wall"
8. ramp - verb
· stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.