Dictionary Results for rallying|
1. rallying - noun
· the act of mobilizing for a common purpose; "the bell was a signal for the rallying of the whole neighborhood"
Hypernym(s): mobilization, mobilisation
2. rallying - noun
· the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort; "he singled to start a rally in the 9th inning"; "he feared the rallying of their troops for a counterattack"
Hypernym(s): feat, effort, exploit
3. rally - verb
· gather; "drum up support"
Synonym(s): beat_up, drum_up
Hypernym(s): collect, pull_in
4. rally - verb
· call to arms; of military personnel
Synonym(s): call_up, mobilize, mobilise
Hypernym(s): call, send_for
5. rally - verb
· gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
Synonym(s): muster, summon, come_up, muster_up
Hypernym(s): gather, garner, collect, pull_together
6. rally - verb
· return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
Hypernym(s): recover, go_back, recuperate
7. rally - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
Synonym(s): tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, ride
Hypernym(s): mock, bemock
8. rallying - adjective
· rousing or recalling to unity and renewed effort; "a rallying cry"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.