1. rally - verb
· gather; "drum up support"
2. rally - verb
· call to arms; of military personnel
3. rally - verb
· gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
4. rally - verb
· return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
5. rally - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.