1. rack - verb
· go at a rack; "the horses single-footed"
2. rack - verb
· stretch to the limits; "rack one's brains"
3. rack - verb
· put on a rack and pinion; "rack a camera"
4. rack - verb
· obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
5. rack - verb
· run before a gale
6. rack - verb
· fly in high wind
7. rack - verb
· draw off from the lees; "rack wine"
8. rack - verb
· torment emotionally or mentally
9. rack - verb
· work on a rack; "rack leather"
10. rack - verb
· seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
11. rack - verb
· torture on the rack
12. racking - adjective
· causing great physical or mental suffering; "a wrenching pain"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.