1. racket - noun
· a loud and disturbing noise
2. racket - noun
· an illegal enterprise (such as extortion or fraud or drug peddling or prostitution) carried on for profit
3. racket - noun
· the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience; "modern music is just noise to me"
4. racket - noun
· a sports implement (usually consisting of a handle and an oval frame with a tightly interlaced network of strings) used to strike a ball (or shuttlecock) in various games
5. racket - verb
· celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities; "The members of the wedding party made merry all night"; "Let's whoop it up--the boss is gone!"
6. racket - verb
· make loud and annoying noises
7. racket - verb
· hit (a ball) with a racket
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.