1. rack - noun
· framework for holding objects
2. rack - noun
· rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
3. rack - noun
· the destruction or collapse of something; "wrack and ruin"
4. rack - noun
· an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
5. rack - noun
· a support for displaying various articles; "the newspapers were arranged on a rack"
6. rack - noun
· a form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body
7. rack - noun
· a rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately
8. rack - verb
· go at a rack; "the horses single-footed"
9. rack - verb
· stretch to the limits; "rack one's brains"
10. rack - verb
· put on a rack and pinion; "rack a camera"
11. rack - verb
· obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
12. rack - verb
· run before a gale
13. rack - verb
· fly in high wind
14. rack - verb
· draw off from the lees; "rack wine"
15. rack - verb
· torment emotionally or mentally
16. rack - verb
· work on a rack; "rack leather"
17. rack - verb
· seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
18. rack - verb
· torture on the rack
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.