1. quicken - verb
· move faster; "The car accelerated"
2. quicken - verb
· make keen or more acute; "whet my appetite"
3. quicken - verb
· give life or energy to; "The cold water invigorated him"
4. quicken - verb
· show signs of life; "the fetus quickened"
5. quicken - verb
· give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.