1. quest - noun
· a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria; "the pursuit of love"; "life is more than the pursuance of fame"; "a quest for wealth"
2. quest - noun
· the act of searching for something; "a quest for diamonds"
3. quest - verb
· make a search (for); "Things that die with their eyes open and questing"; "The animal came questing through the forest"
4. quest - verb
· search the trail of (game); "The dog went off and quested"
5. quest - verb
· bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
6. quest - verb
· seek alms, as for religious purposes
7. quest - verb
· express the need or desire for; "She requested an extra bed in her room"; "She called for room service"; "when you call, always ask for Mary"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.