1. purpose - noun
· an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
2. purpose - noun
· what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
3. purpose - noun
· the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose"
4. purpose - verb
· propose or intend; "I aim to arrive at noon"
5. purpose - verb
· reach a decision; "he resolved never to drink again"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.