1. puncture - verb
· pierce with a pointed object; make a hole into; "puncture a tire"
2. puncture - verb
· make by piercing; "puncture a hole"
3. puncture - verb
· reduce or lessen the size or importance of; "The bad review of his work deflated his self-confidence"
4. puncture - verb
· cause to lose air pressure or collapse by piercing; "puncture an air balloon"
5. puncture - verb
· be pierced or punctured; "The tire punctured"
6. punctured - adjective
· having a hole cut through; "pierced ears"; "a perforated eardrum"; "a punctured balloon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.