1. pullulate - verb
· be teeming, be abuzz; "The garden was swarming with bees"; "The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen"; "her mind pullulated with worries"
2. pullulate - verb
· move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
3. pullulate - verb
· produce buds, branches, or germinate; "the potatoes sprouted"
4. pullulate - verb
· become abundant; increase rapidly
5. pullulate - verb
· breed freely and abundantly
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.