1. puffing - noun
· blowing tobacco smoke out into the air; "they smoked up the room with their ceaseless puffing"
2. puffing - noun
· an act of forcible exhalation
3. puff - verb
· smoke and exhale strongly; "puff a cigar"; "whiff a pipe"
4. puff - verb
· suck in or take (air); "draw a deep breath"; "draw on a cigarette"
5. puff - verb
· breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
6. puff - verb
· make proud or conceited; "The sudden fame puffed her ego"
7. puff - verb
· praise extravagantly; "The critics puffed up this Broadway production"
8. puff - verb
· speak in a blustering or scornful manner; "A puffing kind of man"
9. puff - verb
· to swell or cause to enlarge; "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"; "puffed out chests"
10. puff - verb
· blow hard and loudly; "he huffed and puffed as he made his way up the mountain"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.