1. provisions - noun
· a stock or supply of foods
2. provision - noun
· a stipulated condition; "he accepted subject to one provision"
3. provision - noun
· the activity of supplying or providing something
4. provision - noun
· the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening; "his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties"
5. provision - noun
· a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
6. provision - verb
· supply with provisions
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.