1. property - noun
· something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property"
2. property - noun
· a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class; "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
3. property - noun
· any area set aside for a particular purpose; "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
4. property - noun
· a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
5. property - noun
· any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.