Dictionary Results for processed|
1. process - verb
· subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals"; "treat an oil spill"
Hypernym(s): affect, impact, bear_upon, bear_on, touch_on, touch
2. process - verb
· deal with in a routine way; "I'll handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants"
Hypernym(s): manage, deal, care, handle
3. process - verb
· perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information; "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
Hypernym(s): calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work_out, reckon, figure
4. process - verb
· institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against; "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"; "She actioned the company for discrimination"
Synonym(s): action, sue, litigate
5. process - verb
· march in a procession; "They processed into the dining room"
6. process - verb
· shape, form, or improve a material; "work stone into tools"; "process iron"; "work the metal"
Synonym(s): work, work_on
Hypernym(s): transform, transmute, transubstantiate
7. process - verb
· deliver a warrant or summons to someone; "He was processed by the sheriff"
Synonym(s): serve, swear_out
8. processed - adjective
· subjected to a special process or treatment; "prepared ergot"; "processed cheeses are easy to spread"
9. processed - adjective
· freed from impurities by processing; "refined sugar"; "refined oil"; "to gild refined gold"- Shakespeare
10. processed - adjective
· prepared or converted from a natural state by subjecting to a special process; "processed ores"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.