1. prize - noun
· something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery; "the prize was a free trip to Europe"
2. prize - noun
· goods or money obtained illegally
3. prize - noun
· something given as a token of victory
4. prize - verb
· hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
5. prize - verb
· to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open; "The burglar jimmied the lock"; "Raccoons managed to pry the lid off the garbage pail"
6. prize - verb
· regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
7. prize - adjective
· of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.