1. principal - noun
· the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
2. principal - noun
· the educator who has executive authority for a school; "she sent unruly pupils to see the principal"
3. principal - noun
· an actor who plays a principal role
4. principal - noun
· capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
5. principal - noun
· (criminal law) any person involved in a criminal offense, regardless of whether the person profits from such involvement
6. principal - noun
· the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
7. principal - adjective
· most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.