Dictionary Results for prick|
1. prick - noun
· insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
Synonym(s): asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother_fucker, motherfucker, whoreson, son_of_a_bitch, SOB
Hypernym(s): unpleasant_person, disagreeable_person
2. prick - noun
· a depression scratched or carved into a surface
Synonym(s): incision, scratch, slit, dent
Hypernym(s): depression, impression, imprint
3. prick - noun
· obscene terms for penis
Synonym(s): cock, dick, shaft, pecker, tool, putz
Hypernym(s): penis, phallus, member
4. prick - noun
· the act of puncturing with a small point; "he gave the balloon a small prick"
5. prick - verb
· make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn; "The nurse pricked my finger to get a small blood sample"
6. prick - verb
· cause a stinging pain; "The needle pricked his skin"
Synonym(s): sting, twinge
Hypernym(s): hurt, ache, suffer
7. prick - verb
· raise; "The dog pricked up his ears"
Synonym(s): prick_up, cock_up
Hypernym(s): rear, erect
8. prick - verb
· stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
Hypernym(s): stab, jab
9. prick - verb
· cause a prickling sensation
Hypernym(s): prick, sting, twinge
10. prick - verb
· to cause a sharp emotional pain; "The thought of her unhappiness pricked his conscience"
Hypernym(s): arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
11. prick - verb
· deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
Synonym(s): sting, bite
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.