1. price - noun
· the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
2. price - noun
· the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
3. price - noun
· value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?"
4. price - noun
· the high value or worth of something; "her price is far above rubies"
5. price - noun
· a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal; "the cattle thief has a price on his head"
6. price - noun
· cost of bribing someone; "they say that every politician has a price"
7. price - noun
· United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
8. price - verb
· determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
9. price - verb
· ascertain or learn the price of; "Have you priced personal computers lately?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.