1. preventive - noun
· remedy that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease; "the doctor recommended several preventatives"
2. preventive - noun
· any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
3. preventive - noun
· an agent or device intended to prevent conception
4. preventive - adjective
· preventing or contributing to the prevention of disease; "preventive medicine"; "vaccines are prophylactic"; "a prophylactic drug"
5. preventive - adjective
· tending to prevent or hinder
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.