1. preserve - verb
· keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions"
2. preserve - verb
· keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction; "We preserve these archeological findings"; "The old lady could not keep up the building"; "children must be taught to conserve our national heritage"; "The museum curator conserved the ancient manuscripts"
3. preserve - verb
· to keep up and reserve for personal or special use; "She saved the old family photographs in a drawer"
4. preserve - verb
· prevent (food) from rotting; "preserved meats"; "keep potatoes fresh"
5. preserve - verb
· maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger; "May God keep you"
6. preserve - verb
· keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing; "preserve the forest and the lakes"
7. preserved - adjective
· prevented from decaying or spoiling and prepared for future use
8. preserved - adjective
· kept intact or in a particular condition
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.