1. pot - noun
· metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
2. pot - noun
· a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
3. pot - noun
· the quantity contained in a pot
4. pot - noun
· a container in which plants are cultivated
5. pot - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
6. pot - noun
· the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
7. pot - noun
· slang for a paunch
8. pot - noun
· a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets
9. pot - noun
· street names for marijuana
10. pot - verb
· plant in a pot; "He potted the palm"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.