1. posture - noun
· the arrangement of the body and its limbs; "he assumed an attitude of surrender"
2. posture - noun
· characteristic way of bearing one's body; "stood with good posture"
3. posture - noun
· a rationalized mental attitude
4. posture - noun
· capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war; "we faced an army of great strength"; "politicians have neglected our military posture"
5. posture - verb
· behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others; "Don't pay any attention to him--he is always posing to impress his peers!"; "She postured and made a total fool of herself"
6. posture - verb
· assume a posture as for artistic purposes; "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.