1. possession - noun
· the act of having and controlling property
2. possession - noun
· anything owned or possessed
3. possession - noun
· being controlled by passion or the supernatural
4. possession - noun
· a mania restricted to one thing or idea
5. possession - noun
· a territory that is controlled by a ruling state
6. possession - noun
· the trait of resolutely controlling your own behavior
7. possession - noun
· (sport) the act of controlling the ball (or puck); "they took possession of the ball on their own goal line"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.