1. port - noun
· a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
2. port - noun
· sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
3. port - noun
· an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
4. port - noun
· the left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
5. port - noun
· (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
6. port - verb
· put or turn on the left side, of a ship; "port the helm"
7. port - verb
· bring to port; "the captain ported the ship at night"
8. port - verb
· land at or reach a port; "The ship finally ported"
9. port - verb
· turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship; "The big ship was slowly porting"
10. port - verb
· carry, bear, convey, or bring; "The small canoe could be ported easily"
11. port - verb
· carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons; "port a rifle"
12. port - verb
· drink port; "We were porting all in the club after dinner"
13. port - verb
· modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.