1. portray - verb
· portray in words; "The book portrays the actor as a selfish person"
2. portray - verb
· make a portrait of; "Goya wanted to portray his mistress, the Duchess of Alba"
3. portray - verb
· assume or act the character of; "She impersonates Madonna"; "The actor portrays an elderly, lonely man"
4. portray - verb
· represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture; "The father is portrayed as a good-looking man in this painting"
5. portrayed - adjective
· represented graphically by sketch or design or lines
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.