1. pool - noun
· an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
2. pool - noun
· a small lake; "the pond was too small for sailing"
3. pool - noun
· an organization of people or resources that can be shared; "a car pool"; "a secretarial pool"; "when he was first hired he was assigned to the pool"
4. pool - noun
· an association of companies for some definite purpose
5. pool - noun
· any communal combination of funds; "everyone contributed to the pool"
6. pool - noun
· a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid; "there were puddles of muddy water in the road after the rain"; "the body lay in a pool of blood"
7. pool - noun
· the combined stakes of the betters
8. pool - noun
· something resembling a pool of liquid; "he stood in a pool of light"; "his chair sat in a puddle of books and magazines"
9. pool - noun
· any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
10. pool - verb
· combine into a common fund; "We pooled resources"
11. pool - verb
· join or form a pool of people
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.