1. poking - noun
· a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow); "he warned me with a jab with his finger"; "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
2. poke - verb
· poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
3. poke - verb
· search or inquire in a meddlesome way; "This guy is always nosing around the office"
4. poke - verb
· stir by poking; "poke the embers in the fireplace"
5. poke - verb
· hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument; "the salesman pounded the door knocker"; "a bible-thumping Southern Baptist"
6. poke - verb
· make a hole by poking
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.