1. plunder - noun
· goods or money obtained illegally
2. plunder - verb
· take illegally; of intellectual property; "This writer plundered from famous authors"
3. plunder - verb
· plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians sacked Rome"
4. plunder - verb
· steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
5. plunder - verb
· destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.