Dictionary Results for plumed|
1. plume - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
Synonym(s): overcharge, soak, surcharge, gazump, fleece, pluck, rob, hook
Hypernym(s): cheat, rip_off, chisel
2. plume - verb
· be proud of; "He prides himself on making it into law school"
Synonym(s): pride, congratulate
Hypernym(s): feel, experience
3. plume - verb
· deck with a plume; "a plumed helmet"
Hypernym(s): deck, bedight, bedeck
4. plume - verb
· clean with one's bill; "The birds preened"
Hypernym(s): arrange, set_up, clean, make_clean
5. plume - verb
· form a plume; "The chimneys were pluming the sky"; "The engine was pluming black smoke"
Hypernym(s): shape, form
6. plume - verb
· dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
Synonym(s): preen, primp, dress
Hypernym(s): overdress, dress_up, fig_out, fig_up, deck_up, gussy_up, fancy_up, trick_up, deck_out, trick_out, prink, attire, get_up, rig_out, tog_up, tog_out
7. plumed - adjective
· having or covered with or abounding in plumes; "the plumed serpent"; "white-plumed egrets"
8. plumed - adjective
· having an ornamental plume or feathery tuft
Synonym(s): plumate, plumose
9. plumed - adjective
· (of a knight's helmet) having a decorative plume
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.