1. plot - verb
· plan secretly, usually something illegal; "They plotted the overthrow of the government"
2. plot - verb
· make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
3. plot - verb
· make a plat of; "Plat the town"
4. plot - verb
· devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet); "the writer is plotting a new novel"
5. plotted - adjective
· with planning and intention; "with malice aforethought"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.