1. plop - noun
· the noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash
2. plop - verb
· drop something with a plopping sound
3. plop - verb
· drop with the sound of something falling into water
4. plop - verb
· set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
5. plop - adverb
· with a short hollow thud; "plop came the ball down to the corner of the green"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.