1. pledge - noun
· a deposit of personal property as security for a debt; "his saxophone was in pledge"
2. pledge - noun
· someone accepted for membership but not yet fully admitted to the group
3. pledge - noun
· a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
4. pledge - noun
· a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something; "an assurance of help when needed"; "signed a pledge never to reveal the secret"
5. pledge - verb
· promise solemnly and formally; "I pledge that I will honor my wife"
6. pledge - verb
· pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals; "I pledged $10 a month to my favorite radio station"
7. pledge - verb
· propose a toast to; "Let us toast the birthday girl!"; "Let's drink to the New Year"
8. pledge - verb
· give as a guarantee; "I pledge my honor"
9. pledge - verb
· bind or secure by a pledge; "I was pledged to silence"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.